Call Us:



We have extensive experience in relation to Liquor Licensing and related work, ranging from preparation of Community Impact Statements (CIS) through to Applications for new licences, removals, transfers and the sale and purchase of licensed premises including restaurants, motels, hotels and bars and poker machine entitlements (PME) transfers in both New South Wales and Victoria.

We have also been involved in the preparation and lodgement of submissions in respect of compliance and complaint procedures instigated by the licensing authorities against licensees, through to resolution alternatives.

For further assistance please contact: 

Phone: (02) 6049 4400
Erin Kerr -

Licensing Pogson Cronin

How Can We Help You? Enquire Today.

If you have a question, require information, or would just like to speak to someone, enquire now and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Pogson Cronin
We are a regional law firm which has been in continuous practice since 1993. We have a diverse group of commercial, business and private clients located locally, regionally and nationally.

Lavington Office

Holbrook Office