Call Us:

Property Law

Property Law 

Pogson Cronin Kerr has an experienced team of Solicitors to assist with all Property Law matters, including Leasing, Conveyancing (NSW/VIC), residential/commercial transactions, rural and farming transactions, subdivisions and land development, property transfers, Caveats, Mortgages, and water licences.

We will guide you through the stages of NSW/VIC property transactions whether you are purchasing or selling a home, vacant land, home unit, rural or commercial property.

Buying or selling a property or undertaking any form of property transaction can be confusing. At Pogson Cronin Kerr we are committed to provide you with clear and up-to-date legal advice with respect to your property transaction and the legal costs involved.

Property Law Pogson Cronin


If you are purchasing a property, we can assist.

 Review and provide advice on all aspects of Contract of Sale and legal documents.
 Provide break down of costs including stamp duty, disbursements (search and registration costs).
 Liaise with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, and mortgages.
 Provide advice on tax considerations and asset protection – including capital gains tax, family and discretionary trusts.
 Provide advice for First Home buyers including available grants/concessions.
 Calculate financial adjustments such as rates, water and body corporate levies and advice appropriate authorities of change of ownership.
 The acquisition and sale of shares, assets and businesses.
 The acquisition and sale of commercial, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties including hotels, restaurants and other licensed premises.
 Provide regular updates throughout the process and conduct an electronic settlement on your behalf.



If you want to sell your property, we can assist.

 Contract preparation.
 Liaise with all parties to the transaction, agents, solicitors and financial institutions.
 We will deal will all types of property title including Torrens, Old system, qualified, strata or crown land.
 Ensure effective release of any mortgage/s with financial institutions.
 Review all legal documentation and calculate financial adjustments such as rates, water and body corporate levies.
 Provide regular updates throughout the process and conduct electronic settlement on your behalf.

For further assistance please contact: 

Phone: (02) 6049 4400
Erin Kerr -
Charlotte Mitlehner – 

How Can We Help You? Enquire Today.

If you have a question, require information, or would just like to speak to someone, enquire now and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Pogson Cronin
We are a regional law firm which has been in continuous practice since 1993. We have a diverse group of commercial, business and private clients located locally, regionally and nationally.

Lavington Office

Holbrook Office